Urolift is a simple 15-minute office procedure that is changing lives of men just like you!
Has your prostate become a problem in your life? Is it taking longer to pee? Is your prostate getting you up at night? Are you looking for a solution that is better than medications?
Men just like you are looking for a minimally-invasive solution such as Urolift, a new state-of-the-art technology that opens up your prostate and gives you relief.
Why are men like you choosing Urolift?
- If you want a quick and simple procedure. The risk profile is safer than standard TURP surgery which requires general anesthesia, a catheter, possible side effects and complications. Most men are finding relief in days, not months, and there is no catheter needed for most men!
- If you want medication-free solution. If prostate pills are just not doing it and you are tired of the side-effects, ongoing costs or daily hassle of trying to remember your prostate medications.
- If you want to preserve your sexual function.
- If you want a rapid return to your daily life.
How successful is Urolift? (Roehrborn 2013 Journal of Urology 190:2161)
- Following 140 men at 4 years, researchers were pleased to find that the reduction in symptoms was 88% greater in men who underwent Urolift as compared to men who did not have the Urolift done.
- Urolift is durable out to 4 years with 87% of men not requiring a secondary procedure such as another Urolift or TURP.
Are you a good candidate for a Urolift?
Visit your men’s health specialist at MD for Men
for a complete evaluation with a telescope (cystoscopy) to see how tight your prostate is and a trans-rectal ultrasound to see how big your prostate is. Most men with prostates less than 80 grams are great candidates for a Urolift office procedure.